Learn Spanish » Kid and Teen Programs » Kid and Teen Programs » Barcelona
Barcelona Summer School
The city of Barcelona offers your kids so much exciting culture: they'll enjoy beachside fun and great Spanish practice, as well as all the attractions that are found in of one of Europe's most celebrated cities. As Spain's second biggest city, and the capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is a world-renowned metropolis; fashion, cuisine, architecture, the arts, music and a very famous football club are just some of what Barcelona has to offer. With beautiful beaches and a vibrant city, it's the perfect place for your kids to study Spanish!
The Agora Barcelona summer camp is for students aged 5 to 18. The camp is located in a residential neighbourhood with easy access to the city centre (metro Mundet), offering a calmer environment than the city, but close enough still to enjoy its atmosphere.
Our Summer Camp has 3 choices:
There are 3 Summer Camp choices, so you can pick the one that's best for your child:
- Summer Camp: An intensive Spanish language course and accommodation in the student residence. Give your kids a memorable experience with other young students from all over the world!
- Day-Camp: The Day-Camp students participate in all of the camp's activities, including the Spanish course. No accommodation is included in this option.
- Language Course Only: Students partake in just the Spanish language lessons with the other campers. Neither the accommodation or camp activities are included.
Our Summer Camp facilities:
Our dQ camp in Barcelona has the student residences and the classroom space in the same building. The school boasts a kitchen and 2 spacious dining halls, and also sports facilities for students to use.
- 150 students
- Student Residence Hall: The dQ Barcelona Summer Camp houses students in dormitories, with 2 to 4 students per room. Rooms will be assigned according to age and gender.
- Laundry services are provided.
- Residence rooms share a common area with a TV, a games room and a cafeteria.
- Large shared bathrooms have separate stalls for sinks, toilets and showers.
Permission required: written permission to leave the grounds must be given by the the campers' parents or legal guardians.
The Barcelona camp duration begins at just one week. Students receive 20 Spanish lessons per week, with classes no larger than 14 students. The minimum age for this camp is 5 years old.