Learn Spanish » Kid and Teen Programs » Kid and Teen Programs » Granada
Granada Summer School
This exciting city lies in the heart of the southern region of Andalusia, enjoying proximity to the sea and Spain's rugged Sierra Nevada. With its rich cultural history, Granada still proudly bears the evidence of its Moorish heritage in the architecture and the ambience of the city. Beautiful monuments such as La Alhambra make the city worth visiting in itself, but the combination of the old and the vibrant new aspects of the city make it a fantastic place to learn Spanish.
3 Summer Camp choices:
Our summer camp has 3 options:
- Summer Camp: An intensive Spanish course with accommodation in the student residence. Your teenagers get to interact with students from all over the world, making for a fantastic experience.
- Day Camp: Student gets to join all of the camp activities, which include the Spanish course. No accommodation is included in this option.
- Language Course Only: Student only take Spanish classes with the other campers. Neither the accommodation or camp activities are included.
Our Summer Camp's facilities:
The Spanish lessons are taught in a school very close to the residence hall, both of which are situated in the centre of Granada.
- 180 students
- Student Residence hall, where individual, shared or triple bedrooms are available
- Home stay with a local Spanish family, where you can choose from a single or double room, and half or full board
- Laundry services are included.
Permission needed, must be requested in writing by the camper's parents or legal guardians.
The minimum duration of stay for this camp is 2 weeks. Students will recieve 20 lessons of Spanish per week, with a maximum of 14 students in each class. The minimum age for this camp is 14 years old.