Marbella "Albergue" Summer School
The Colegio Albergue where we house this camp is located only 5 minutes walk away from the Marbella's beautiful old quarter. This southern Spanish city is full of white washed buildings, picturesque narrow streets and bustling plazas. Marbella is a wonderful city to introduce teenagers to Spanish life in; full of the southern Spanish ambience, it also boasts a fully-equipped infrastructure for shopping, eating out and enjoying the beach!
Campers aged 16 to 18 enjoy a full programme of 5 Spanish classes per day, accompanied by sports, excursions and other activities.
3 Summer Camp choices
There are 3 Summer Camp choices:
- Summer Camp: An intensive Spanish language course and accommodation in the student residence hall, where students from all over the world can interact and enjoy themselves.
- Day Camp: Student participates in all of the camp activities, which includes the Spanish course. No accommodation is included with this option.
- Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language lessons with other teens in the camp. Neither the accommodation or camp activities are included.
Marbella "Albergue" Summer Camp Facilities
With the don Quijote camp counselors on-call 24 hours a day, and a perimetre fence in a peaceful neighbourhood setting, the Marbella Albergue Camp is the perfect place for your teenagers to learn Spanish. We have the facilities to ensure that they enjoy their stay with us in safety. In the camp's main building, behind the 24-hour reception desk, are the vending machines, the dining room, and a TV/video room for your kids to enjoy outside of lesson time. There is also a public phone available to keep in contact. The fun continues outdoors, with the camp's incredible sports facilities. We have 3 multi-purpose sports fields, a large swimming pool, tennis courts, extensive green fields and an outdoor terrace to make the most of the Spanish summer.
- 180 students.
- Student Residence Halls
- There are double, triple, four and six-person bedrooms. While some of the double bedrooms have private bathrooms, the rest of the bedrooms have shared restrooms that are located in the hallways.
- Bedrooms are grouped by age and gender
Permission required, by written request by parents or legal guardians for the under 18 year olds.
The Marbella Albergue Camp has a minimum stay duration of one week. Campers receive 20 classes per week, in groups no bigger than 14. The minimum age for this camp is 16 years old.