Learn Spanish » Kid and Teen Programs » Kid and Teen Programs » Marbella "Alborán"
Marbella "Alboran" Summer School
The Alborán Camp in Marbella, covering over 38,000 square metres, is situated in a scenic setting, just 8km from the centre of Marbella. Close enough to enjoy all the benefits of being near a vibrant city, this don Quijote summer camp also boasts a peaceful, pleasant atmosphere thanks to its surrounding wood of pine trees. The camp is also close to Marbella's General Hospital, and only 15 minutes walk away is the beach! This is a great place for your teenagers to learn Spanish!
3 Summer Camp choices
There are 3 Summer Camp options:
- Residential Summer Camp: A full board summer camp experience with an intensive Spanish language course and lodgings in the student residence hall; living with other students from all over the world, this is a truly unforgettable experience.
- Day Camp: Student participates in all of the camp's activities, which includes the Spanish language course. Accommodation is not included in this option.
- Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language lessons with other teens in the camp. Neither the accommodation or camp activities are included.
- Sign up for our Arsenal Soccer Camp program and receive 2 hours a day of professional soccer training from the prestigious Arsenal Soccer School. Students will enjoy the full-board camp experience with language classes, accommodation and activities while also participating for two hours a day in the Arsenal soccer training program. Learn how to "Play the Arsenal Way" while learning Spanish with don Quiojte! Please contact us for more information about our summer camp with soccer lessons as dates and availability are limited.
Marbella "Alboran" Summer Camp Facilities
In the central building, the camp's dorm rooms, dining hall, a news stand, and the coaches and counselors residences are found, along with the 24-hour reception desk. Outside, we have many sports facilities, such as a large swimming pool with showers, a multi-purpose sport area that is covered, a paddleball court, 2 football pitches (one is grass and the other is paved), a handball court, a basketball/mini-football court, a pair of stables and a games hall. The camp also features a spacious farmhouse where the kids enjoy a huge range of activities.
- 220 students.
- Student Residential Hall: At Marbella Alborán Camp, the students' rooms are shared by 8-12 campers. The rooms, which have closets and bunk beds, are assigned to campers according to gender and age.
- At least one camp counselor will sleep in each bedroom and supervise the students.
Permission needed, in writing from parents or legal guardians.
The minimum duration of stay for this camp is 1 week, and prices vary depending on activities chosen. Students, of a minimum age of 13, have 25 Spanish lessons per week.