Learn Spanish » Kid and Teen Programs » Kid and Teen Programs » Valencia
Valencia Summer School
The third biggest city in Spain, Valencia is situated on the east coast of Spain. The medium sized town of around 800,000 inhabitants has beautiful beaches, incredible architecture along with a Mediterranean climate to offer its visitors. As the city has experienced a cultural renaissance in recent years, the combination of cultural heritage and vibrant modernity makes Valencia well worth visiting. With its own international airport for easy travel, and a beach so close that students will visit it a least twice weekly, our Valencia camp is a great place to learn Spanish.
3 Summer Camp choices
There are 3 Summer Camp options for your teenager:
- Residential Summer Camp: A full board summer camp with an intensive Spanish course, accommodation and activities. Students from all over the world come to learn Spanish with don Quijote, making this camp an amazing experience.
- Day-Camp: Student participates in all of the camp's activities, which include the Spanish course. No accommodation is included with this option.
- Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language lessons with other teens in the camp. Neither the accommodation or camp activities are included.
- Our Valencia camp offers an optional soccer training program with Arsenal Soccer Schools for full-board students. The program includes two hours a day of professional soccer training from the prestigious Arsenal Soccer School. Learn to play the Arsenal way! Please contact us for information about dates, availability and prices.
Valencia Summer Camp Facilities
Just like our don Quijote school, the summer camp in Valencia has a fantastic location; the camp is located in the centre of the campus of the University of Valencia! With its extensive sports facilities not far from the beach and with convenient access to the city centre, the Valencia camp is a great place to be. The school's facilities include accessible Internet, multimedia, meeting rooms, games rooms and laundry facilities for students' use.
- 150 students.
- Student residence hall: The residential hall is made up of triple rooms, each one with its own fully-equipped bathroom. There is also Internet access along with air conditioning/heating at the Valencia residence.
- Homestay: This accommodation option, in which students stay with a local Spanish family, is open to students 14 years and older.
Permission is needed, in writing, from from parents or legal guardians.
The minimum stay duration for this camp is 1 week. Students receive 20 Spanish lessons per week, with a maximum of 14 students per class. Students must be at least 13 years old to attend this camp.