Learn Spanish in Alicante
- Paseo de la Explanada
The don Quijote school in Alicante is situated on a central promenade in the heart of the city. Why not learn Spanish in Alicante and discover this beautiful region?! The school itself is in a beautiful Mediterranean building and is fully equipped with internet access in our computer room, as well as stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and Alicante's harbour.
Since Alicante is one of our partner language schools, we have ensured that the teaching there is of as high a standard as don Quijote's own. All of their professional, native-speaking Spanish teachers are not only trained to teach Spanish as a foreign language, but many hold Masters and Doctorate qualifications also. Specialist areas of our teachers range from history, Spanish linguistics and business.
Alicante School Facilites
- 6 classrooms
- Study room / library with a collection of videos
- Multimedia computer room with Internet access
- Air conditioning / centralised heating
- Teacher's meeting room
Accommodation Options at Alicante School
- Home Stay: In an individual or a double bedroom, and you can choose between half board or fully catered.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, double or double rooms for individual use are available.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment, with no meals provided, giving you the luxury of independence.
Alicante School Location
The Alicante Spanish school is situated on el Paseo de la Explanada, in a beautiful part of this coastal city. You can walk to the beach from our school in just two minutes, and it's right next to La Rambla Méndez Nuñez, a street that serves many of the city's bus lines.
With the beach down the road and the rest of Spain just a bus ride away, Alicante is an excellent destination for learning Spanish.