Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Alicante
Learn Spanish in Alicante
- Paseo de la Explanada
The don Quijote school in Alicante is situated on the Paseo de la Explanada, the central promenade in the heart of this coastal city. Why not learn Spanish in Alicante and discover this beautiful region? The school itself is in a beautiful Mediterranean building and is fully equipped with internet access in our computer room, as well as stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and Alicante's harbour. Students are always right in the middle of it all, with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafés and unlimited activities and events nearby. You can walk to the beach from our school in just two minutes, and it's right next to La Rambla Méndez Nuñez, a street that serves many of the city's bus lines. With the beach just down the road and the rest of Spain just a bus ride away, Alicante is an excellent destination for learning Spanish.
All of our teachers are professional, highly qualified native Spanish-speakers, and are not only trained to teach Spanish as a foreign language, but many hold Master's and Doctorate qualifications also. Specialist areas of our teachers range from History, Spanish Linguistics and Business.
Alicante School Facilites
- 7 spacious and well-lit classrooms
- Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- Study room and library with a collection of videos
- Multimedia computer room with internet access
- Air conditioning and centralised heating
- Teacher's meeting room
Spanish Courses in Alicante
Accommodation Options at Alicante School
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided. Subject to a high season supplement 19/6/17-20/8/2017.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org