Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Barcelona
Learn Spanish in Barcelona
- Spacious classrooms
- You'll meet new friends from around the world!
Our Barcelona Spanish school is housed in three lower floors of a modern and spacious building located right in the heart of the city. It features large, bright classrooms that measure a total of 2,000 m2, and an additional 600 m2 of communal spaces to enjoy in between classes. Here, students can take a break in the interior patio to enjoy views of the school's private garden area, which has both trees and a terrace. The school has free Wi-Fi and there are 20 computers in our central interior patio for your use. Students may also relax on the patio between classes, where they can enjoy a snack or a refreshment from the vending machines placed throughout the building. Beautiful marble floors in the common areas and handsome wood flooring in classrooms are just a few of our Barcelona school's luxurious details. Barcelona is a vibrant city, and students come from all over the globe to study with us, which offers you a culturally diverse metropolis to enjoy, while learning Spanish in Spain.
don Quijote in Barcelona provides big, bright, comfortable facilities; you won't find another Spanish as a foreign language school of this calibre and size anywhere in Europe!
Barcelona School Facilities
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- Wi-Fi accessible from anywhere in the building
- Snack area and a cybercafé
- Large private garden behind the school
- Security cameras and speakers throughout the building
- Central heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Large auditorium
- Parking located beneath the building for students that wish to drive to school
Spanish Courses in Barcelona
don Quijote Barcelona Accommodation Options
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Student Residence: Individual or shared rooms with the option of a private bathroom. Choose between breakfast only, half board or full board.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com
- Hotel: We will be happy to assist you in finding a hotel to stay in.
don Quijote Barcelona Activities
don Quijote Barcelona's Location
The don Quijote Barcelona school is right in the centre of the city's central L'Eixample district, on Carrer de Mallorca 27. Also in the area, you can find the Sagrada Familia cathedral, and other emblematic modernist architectural wonders by Gaudi. Here you can also enjoy some of the best shopping Barcelona has to offer. We are just 10 minutes walk away from la Plaza de Espanya. The city's busy Gran Via avenue is also close enough to walk to. Our school enjoys connection to eight public bus lines, and it is served by a metro station that's less than five minutes away, so all you have to do is walk out the door to start exploring this dynamic city! Plus, the school is just 150 metres away from Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building, the Sants train station.
Sights, shopping, and the rest of Spain are all right around the corner when you learn Spanish in Barcelona with don Quijote!