Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Barcelona
Learn Spanish in Barcelona
- 65 spacious classrooms
- You'll meet new friends from around the world!
Our Barcelona Spanish school is housed in three lower floors of a modern and spacious building located right in the heart of the city. It features 55 large classrooms that measure a total of 2,000 m2, and an additional 600 m2 of communal spaces to enjoy in between classes. Here, students can take a break in the interior patio to enjoy views of the school's private garden area, which has both trees and a terrace.
The school has free Wi-Fi so you can link up your laptop, or there are 20 computers in our central interior patio for your use.
Students may also relax on the patio between classes, where they can enjoy a snack or a refreshment from the vending machines placed throughout the building. Beautiful marble floors in the common areas and handsome wood flooring in classrooms are just a few of our Barcelona school's luxurious details. Barcelona is a vibrant city, and students come from all over the globe to study with us, which offers you a culturally diverse metropolis to enjoy, while learning Spanish in Spain.
don Quijote in Barcelona provides big, bright, comfortable facilities; you won't find another Spanish as a foreign language school of this calibre and size anywhere in Europe!
Barcelona School Facilities
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- Wi-Fi accessible from anywhere in the building
- A snack area and a cybercafe that seats up to 32 people
- Large private garden behind the school
- Security cameras and speakers throughout the building
- Central heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- 9 bathrooms, including one specially-equipped for disabled students
- An auditorium which can accommodate up to 150 people
- Parking located beneath the building for students that wish to drive to school
- Background music available in the entire school
don Quijote Barcelona Accommodation Options
- Home Stay: Individual or shared rooms, with a meal choice of just a breakfast provided, half board or fully catered.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Choice between individual room, shared room or shared for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: Individual or shared rooms to choose from. No meals are included, leaving you with culinary freedom.
- Student Residence / Family Residence: Individual or shared rooms available. Breakfast, half-board or full board options available.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment, with no meals provided, giving you the luxury of independence.
- Hotel: We will be happy to assist you in finding a hotel to stay in.
don Quijote Barcelona's Location
The dQ Barcelona school is right in the centre of the city's central L'Eixample district, on Carrer de Mallorca 27. Also in the area, you can find the Sagrada Familia cathedral, and other emblematic modernist architectural wonders by Gaudi. Here you can also enjoy some of the best shopping Barcelona has to offer. We are just 10 minutes walk away from la Plaza de Espanya. The city's busy Gran Via Avenue is also close enough to walk to. Our school enjoys connection to eight public bus lines, and it is served by a metro station that's less than five minutes away, so all you have to do is walk out the door to start exploring this dynamic city! Plus, the school is just 150 metres away from Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building, the Sants train station.
Sights, shopping, and the rest of Spain are all right around the corner when you learn Spanish in Barcelona with don Quijote!