Learn Spanish in Flamingo Beach, Costa Rica
The Flamingo Spanish school is housed in a charming, fully equipped building that features twenty five classrooms, and is situated right on the shore, overlooking the town's marina.
The facilities also have a video hall, kitchen, pool, garden, library and a patio.
Class runs Mon. through Fri. between 8:00 and 12:00 in the morning. At 10:00, students geat a twenty minute break.
Our Teachers of Spanish
Our teachers all have university degrees, and have received specialised training in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. They will ensure that you maximise your Spanish aqcuisition studying with us.
Accommodation Options in Flamingo Beach
We offer several different accommodation options:
- Home stay: single room and half board.
- Student residence: double use, (meals not provided).
- Private apartment
The school organises short trips on weekends, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It also plans culture activities, two to three times weekly, and every month students enjoy special activities during "culture week".
Events may include:
- Latin dance lessons (merengue, salsa and cumbia)
- Excursions to nearby beaches, like Conchal and Tamarindo
- Handicraft or literary workshops
- A cruise as the sun sets
- Horseback riding
- Kayaking / snorkeling
- Trip to Monkey Park
- Trip to the Arenal Volcano
- Trip to Montezuma Beach
- Trip to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Trip to Manuel Antonio National Park
Despite Playa Flamingo's modest size, there's always something to do! With scenic natural landscapes and clear waters, this is a dream location for learning Spanish and getting to relax on the beach.