Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Granada
Learn Spanish in Granada
- Granada's secretariat
- Learning Spanish
Our Granada school is housed in a 5 story building which is spacious and airy. The many balconies and windows which overlook the street are typically Andalusian. The school here is both an intimate and relaxing place for you to learn Spanish. The school enjoys central heating and air-conditioning and it offers an attractive study environment for learning Spanish in Granada.
As are all of don Quijote's Spanish schools, our facilities in Granada are modern and well-equipped. Teaching aids like computers help you get the most out of your Spanish course, and there is a recreation room on the ground floor for when you're relaxing. Here, there are a number of facilities; a TV and games mean students enjoy their time-out as much as their classes. The don Quijote school is in a quite quiet and very safe area of the city centre, so close that you can walk to the Albaicin, the Alhambra Fortress/Palace and the Cathedral. We are close to the bus station, where almost hourly buses leave for the Mediterrean coast and the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
Granada School Facilities
- Recreational hall fully equipped with DVD, TV, Stereo system, games and a library.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the building
- Centralised heating and air conditioning
- 5-story building
don Quijote Granada Accommodation Options
- Home Stay: Individual or shared rooms available, with just breakfast, half-board or full-board catering options to choose from.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: Individual or shared rooms. No meals, half-board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or shared rooms for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared rooms, with catering options of no meals, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Apartment (individual, shared or shared rooms or individual use). No meals provided.