Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Granada
Learn Spanish in Granada
- Granada's secretariat
- Learning Spanish
Our Granada school is housed in a 5 story building which is spacious and airy. The many balconies and windows which overlook the street are typically Andalusian. The school is both an intimate and relaxing place for you to learn Spanish. The school enjoys central heating and air-conditioning, and it offers an attractive study environment for learning Spanish in Granada.
As are all of don Quijote's Spanish schools, our facilities in Granada are modern and well-equipped. Teaching aids like computers help you get the most out of your Spanish course, and there is a recreation room on the ground floor for relaxation: a TV and games mean students enjoy their time-out as much as their classes. The don Quijote school is in a quiet and very safe area of the city centre; so close that you can walk to the Albaicin, the Alhambra Fortress/Palace and the Cathedral. We are also close to the bus station, where almost hourly buses leave for the Mediterrean coast and the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
Granada School Facilities
- Recreation room fully equipped with DVD, TV, stereo system, games and a library.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
- Centralised heating and air conditioning.
- Spacious 5 story building with 18 classrooms.
Spanish Course in this destination
don Quijote Granada Accommodation Options
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms available, with half board or full board, as well as the option of private bathroom.
- Student Residence: Individual or shared rooms with private bathrooms. Choose between breakfast, half board or full board.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of private bathroom, no meals provided.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com