Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Madrid
Learn Spanish in Madrid
The school in Madrid is situated in a recently renovated 3-storey colonial building. The traditional madrileño architecture remains on the outside with the luxury of modern technologies inside. There are 38 fully-equipped classrooms as well as spacious lounge areas for relaxing and catching up with friends at lunchtime and during comfort breaks. There is a brand new ICT Suite to be enjoyed by all; however if you would prefer to bring your own laptop to school, then there is free WIFI access throughout the school so you can connect wherever you are. don Quijote School in Madrid may be described as beautiful and practical – despite recent renovations, the building has retained its old-school charm.
Madrid School Facilities
- Disabled access to all parts of the school
- Free internet access throughout the school
- A brand new ICT Suite with space for 20 students at any one time
- 38 classrooms with central heating and air conditioning so that students can be comfortable throughout the year
- 5 bathrooms plus 1 for disabled students
- The entire school is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance for your comfort and peace of mind
- Lounge areas complete with LCD-TV, DVD player and HI-FI
- Snack bar
- Background music is available throughout the entire school
- Two meeting rooms with maximum capacities of 100 and 70 visitors
don Quijote Madrid Accommodation Options
There are four types of accommodation in Madrid to choose from:
- Host Family – if you choose this option then you will be living with a local family who will provide you either bed and breakfast, breakfast plus one main meal or all meals – as you like it.
- Shared apartment – if you like to be around people, then you would probably enjoy living in a shared apartment. With a private bedroom and shared kitchen and living areas, you will always have someone to talk to!
- Student Housing – if you choose this option, you will have a spacious bedroom to yourself. The kitchen, bathroom and lounge areas are shared though but this is a good chance to meet people.
- Luxury accommodation – if you prefer to be self-contained then this is the option for you. Luxury private apartments are ideal for those students who don’t like to live like students!