Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Madrid
Learn Spanish in Madrid
The school in Madrid is situated in a recently renovated 3-storey colonial building. The traditional madrileño architecture remains on the outside with the luxury of modern technologies inside. The school includes fully-equipped classrooms as well as spacious lounge areas for relaxing and catching up with friends at lunchtime and during comfort breaks. There is a comfortable ICT suite to be enjoyed by all; however if you would prefer to bring your own laptop to school, there is free WIFI access throughout the school so you can connect wherever you are. Our don Quijote School in Madrid may be described as beautiful and practical – despite recent renovations, the building has retained its old-school charm.
Madrid School Facilities
- Disabled access throughout the school
- Wi-Fi throughout the school
- A comfortable ICT suite
- 38 classrooms
- 24-hour CCTV surveillance for your comfort and peace of mind
- Lounge areas complete with LCD-TV, DVD player and HI-FI
- Snack area
- Two meeting rooms with maximum capacities of 100 and 70 visitors
Spanish Course in this destination
don Quijote Madrid Accommodation Options
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Student Residence: Individual or shared rooms with the option of a private bathroom. Choose between breakfast only, half board or full board.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com