Learn Spanish in Malaga
The Spanish School in Malaga doesn´t shut for summer so students can come and enjoy the stunning Andalucían city at any time of year. The school itself is a 1950’s building displaying some traditionally Andalucían architecture. Comprising spacious classrooms and surrounded by lemon trees and palms, the atmosphere is relaxed both inside and out making the dQ School in Malaga an ideal setting to chill out and learn a little Spanish!
A huge benefit of choosing to study Spanish in Malaga is that the school has its own private pool for the exclusive use of its students during the balmy summer months. The school is situated in easy walking distance from the bank, the chemist, the shops, the bars + restaurants, not to mention the beach. Everything you need is on your doorstep so you need not endure the hassle of public transport.
don Quijote is associated with an institution in Cádiz whose method of teaching is very similar to that of dQ schools. An advantage of the Spanish school in Cádiz is that there is a guarantee of a maximum of 7 students per class. The minimum age requirement to enroll is 18.
Indoor & outdoor activities:
It is important to the staff at dQ Malaga that the students make the most of their time in Spain. Therefore, they arrange 2 or 3 trips per week as well as indoor cultural activities such as screenings of Spanish films. Welcome parties take place every other week since there are always students coming and going. At weekends, there are outings to other towns and cities around Spain and even one excursion to North Africa.
Malaga School Facilities
- Disabled access to all parts of the school
- 7 classrooms (5 indoor, 2 outdoor) with central heating and air conditioning so that students can be comfortable throughout the year
- Free internet access throughout the school
- 2 brand new ICT Suites
- Lounge areas complete with LCD-TV, DVD player and HI-FI
- Outdoor pool
- Landscaped gardens
Accommodation Options at Malaga School
- Host Family – if you choose this option then you will be living with a local family who will take care of all your cooking, and cleaning will be done for you. This is a good option for those moving away from home for the first time.
- Student Housing – if you choose this option, you will have a spacious bedroom to yourself. The kitchen, bathroom and lounge areas are shared, but this is a good chance to meet people. This accommodation is half-board meaning that breakfast plus one other main meal is included in the price.