Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Malaga
Learn Spanish in Malaga
The Spanish School in Malaga doesn´t shut for summer so students can come and enjoy the stunning Andalusian city at any time of year. The school itself is a 1950’s building displaying traditionally Andalusian architecture. Comprising spacious classrooms and surrounded by lemon trees and palms, the atmosphere is relaxed both inside and out making the dQ School in Malaga an ideal setting to relax and learn Spanish!
A huge benefit of choosing to study Spanish in Malaga is that the school has its own private pool for the exclusive use of its students during the balmy summer months. The school is situated in easy walking distance from the bank, the chemist, the shops, the bars and restaurants, not to mention the beach. Everything you need is on your doorstep so you need not endure the hassle of public transport.
Malaga School Facilities
- Disabled access to all parts of the school
- 7 classrooms (5 indoor, 2 outdoor) with central heating and air conditioning so that students can be comfortable throughout the year
- Free internet access throughout the school
- 2 ICT suites
- Lounge areas complete with LCD-TV, DVD player and HI-FI
- Outdoor pool
- Landscaped gardens
Spanish Courses in Malaga
Accommodation Options at Malaga School
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Student Residence: Individual or shared rooms with the option of a private bathroom. Choose between breakfast only, half board or full board.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com