Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Marbella
Learn Spanish in Marbella
Our Spanish school in Marbella is situated in a new and unique building spread over 3 floors. With common areas such as a sun-drenched patio and a huge private terrace, there are plenty of opportunities to relax with friends and enjoy the year round pleasant temperatures between classes. Marbella is the gem of the Costa del Sol, a beautiful, relaxing and luxurious city you're sure to fall in love with.
In addition to being specially trained in how to teach Spanish as a foreign language, all of our teachers are native Spanish speakers and many of them have also earned a Master's or Doctorate degree. Therefore, not only do you get high quality Spanish teaching, but you benefit from their knowledge of Business, Linguistics and History and more. You'll be speaking Spanish from your very first class with don Quijote.
Marbella School Facilities
- 16 classrooms fully equipped with audio-visual equipment
- Air conditioning
- ICT Suite
- Wi-Fi throughout the school
- Lounge areas with vending machines
- Study rooms
Spanish Course in Marbella
Accommodation Options at Marbella School
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided. Subject to a high season supplement 19/6/17-20/8/2017.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com