Learn Spanish in Marbella
Our Spanish school in Marbella is situated in a unique building spread over 3 floors. With common areas such as a sun-drenched patio and a spacious private terrace, there are plenty of opportunities to relax with friends and enjoy the year round pleasant temperatures between classes.
In addition to being specially trained in how to teach Spanish as a foreign language, all of our teachers are native Spanish speakers and many of them have also earned a Masters or Doctorate degree. Therefore, not only do you get high quality Spanish teaching, but you benefit from their knowledge of Business, Linguistics and History etc. You'll be speaking Spanish from your very first class with don Quijote.
Marbella School Facilities
- Audio-visual equipment in every classroom
- ICT Suite
- 14 inside classrooms with natural light from the terrace
- 3 outside classrooms
- Wi-Fi throughout the school
- Lounge areas with tea and coffee making facilities
- Study rooms
- Swimming pool
Accommodation Options at Marbella School
- Host Family – if you choose this option then you will be living with a local family who will provide you either bed and breakfast, breakfast plus one main meal or all meals – as you like it.
- Shared apartment – if you like to be around people, then you would probably enjoy living in a shared apartment. With a private bedroom and shared kitchen and living areas, you will always have someone to talk to!
- Student Housing – if you choose this option, you will have a spacious bedroom to yourself. The kitchen, bathroom and lounge areas are shared though but this is a good chance to meet people.
- Luxury accommodation – if you prefer to be self-contained then this is the option for you. Luxury private apartments are ideal for those students interested in living on their own.