Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Seville
Learn Spanish in Seville
A beautiful, early 20th century Andalusian modernist house has been converted into a don Quijote Spanish school... and you have the opportunity to study there! The mansion is comprised a large central patio, a sunny terrace and 14 spacious classrooms. Our Spanish school in Seville is air-conditioned throughout to allow students to be comfortable throughout the balmy summer months. Ideally situated in the city centre, bars, restaurants and supermarkets are all within easy walking distance.
Seville School Facilities
- IT Suite
- Meeting room
- Wheelchair access and Wi-Fi throughout
- 14 classrooms
Spanish Course in Sevilla
Accommodation Options at Seville School
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Student Residence: Individual or shared rooms with the option of a private bathroom. Choose between breakfast only, half board or full board.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org