Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Spain » Tenerife
Learn Spanish in Tenerife
- Students using the multimedia room
- don Quijote - Tenerife
Our Spanish school in Tenerife is conveniently located; after class, students can walk to the beach in five minutes, walk to city hall (right in the heart of the city) in just ten minutes, and visit the renowned Lagos Martiñez in just two minutes. This scenic Canary Island destination is the perfect setting for our modern school, which features seven classrooms, a multimedia room, a patio and a recreational area for relaxing between class time with a TV, stereo system and a library. If you like the idea of learning Spanish from highly qualified teachers and participating in exciting recreational activities, all right next to the beach, then don Quijote Tenerife is the school for you!
Tenerife School Facilities
- Located within the Edifico Bélgica, a traditional Canary Island-style building.
- 7 fully equipped classrooms.
- Open air central courtyard.
- Comfortable recreation room with TV, stereo system and library.
Spanish Course in this destination
don Quijote Tenerife Accommodation Options
- Homestay: Individual or shared rooms, with a choice of half board or fully catered, and the option of a private bathroom.
- Shared Apartment: Individual or shared rooms, with the option of a private bathroom, no meals provided. Subject to a high season supplement 30/1/17-14/2/17.
- Private Apartment: Fully furnished apartments. No meals provided. Contact us for more information: email@example.com