Spanish Schools in Chile
don Quijote is offering a wide variety of Spanish courses in Santiago de Chile, so you can get to know one of the most modern and prosperous countries in Latin America by immersing yourself in the culture of Chile and the Spanish language. Come discover Santiago de Chile and learn Spanish in this dynamic setting backdropped by the magnificent Andes Mountains.
- Santiago - This eccentric city with rich cultural traditions is the country's capital.
Spanish Courses in Chile
- Intensive Course: With this course, students quickly and effectively build and strengthen all general areas of their Spanish by participating in twenty dynamic weekly classes, where they put newly acquired language skills to practical use by engaging in lively group discussions on topics of interest.
- Super Intensive Course: This course appeals to students interested in advancing their Spanish skills even more quickly, as it offers two extra daily classes in addtion to the 20 weekly hours of group class.
- One to One: This is the perfect course for students with limited time availability, or for those that would just like to learn at their own pace. These individual classes allow you to advance in your Spanish skills according to your specific goals and interests.
- Intensive Spanish and Salsa course: This course gives students the chance to learn Spanish in a 20 hour Intensive Course and discover the passion of Latin dance with eight weekly salsa lessons.
- Volunteer programs: Students participating in this program are required to take a minimum four week Intensive Course to ensure that their Spanish level is high enough to effectively communicate with the community for whom they will be volunteering their services. After the course, they will have the special chance to volunteer with various social organizations.
More Information about Chile
- Money & Spending
- Map of Chile
- Travel Information
We offer two accommodation options in Santiago de Chile:
- Host Family: where you will stay in a single or double room and choose between breakfast or half board meal arrangements.
- Student Residence you will stay in a double room and choose between having no meals provided or breakfast only.
Currency: peso (Ch$)Meals
- Economy: US$2-10
- Middle-range: US$10-15
- High-end: US$15 and higher
- Economy: US$10-20
- Middle-range: US$20-40
- High-end: US$40 and higher
Along with its curious shape (this long, narrow country stretches 2,800 miles north to south and measures just 125 miles wide), Chile offers a variety of distinctive features such as fantastic scenery and dramatic natural landscape. The diversity of Chile's natural geography ranges from the barren lands of the sandy Atacama Desert to the majestic glaciers and mountains of the vast Patagonia region. The country is also lined on one side with the Andes mountain range and on the other side with the Pacific Ocean, which means you get the unique opportunity to go ski the slopes and go surf the waves on the same day!
Chile is one of South America's wealthiest countries and its larger cities have a distinctive European cosmopolitan flair. The constantly expanding capital city of Santiago features towering skyscrapers, plazas, churches, museums, parks and wonderful restaurants, all set in a unique and fascinating environment that blends prosperous modernity with an old colonial past. The country's main port and second biggest city is Valparaiso, an intriguing place that is famous for its fine arts traditions, natural history, maritime museums and bustling markets.
Viña del Mar, situated right next to Chile's famous wine country, is one of the continent's most exclusive beach resorts. While this is also an important university town with an active year-round student atmosphere, quiet botanical gardens, white sand beaches and horse-drawn carriages make this town a peaceful place for relaxing.
Countless adventure opportunities await in Chile, where kayaking wild waters, hiking nature trails, climbing volcanoes, relaxing your troubles away in warm springs and savouring the fine wines of Chile are just a few of the exciting possibilties this unique country has to offer.