Spanish Schools in Mexico
Learn to speak Spanish in Mexico and discover the vibrant traditions and rich history of its culture while experiencing firsthand this spellbinding country. don Quijote offers a range of courses and destinations.
- Guanajuato: Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its untouched colonial buildings, Guanajuato is a colorful city and a truly fantastic place to go and learn Spanish.
- Playa Del Carmen: What could be better than basking in the sun with a Spanish book, a stones throw from stunning white sandy beaches?
- Oaxaca: Elegant, cultural and archaeological, Oaxaca supplies the very best of Mexican heritage.
- Puerto Vallarta: Beautiful beaches and a lively atmosphere welcome you to Puerto Vallarta.
Spanish Courses in Mexico
- Intensive Group Course: 20 hours worth of intense language lessons per week. This is the fast track route to learning Spanish. In small groups, you will discuss interesting subject matter to improve fluency and gain confidence.
- Super Intensive Group Course: If the intensive course isn't enough for you, you can enroll in the super intensive course which includes an extra 2 hours worth of tuition on top of the original 20 hours per week.
- One to One Private Course: If intensive learning isn't for you and you'd rather go at your own pace, then you should opt for One-to-One. Individual tuition means that classes will be tailored to your specific needs.
- Spanish Immersion: 12 weeks of Intensive, Super Intensive or One to One courses will give you knowledge of Spanish that you will never forget.
- Academic Year or Semester Programs: Take an Intensive, Super Intensive, or One to One course and enjoy a year out from your university at home meanwhile earning credits to go towards your degree.
dQ School in Guanajuato offers more courses than those listed above. These courses are as follows: Art or Literature, Christmas course, DELE Preparation, Fun Program, History, Intensive Business, Medical Spanish, Premium Spanish, Spanish Talk, Study groups and Volunteer program.
More Information about Mexico
- Money & Costs
- Mexico's Map
- Travel Information
- Budget: US$2-8
- Mid-range: US$8-20
- Top-end: US$20 and upwards
- Budget: US$10-20
- Mid-range: US$20-70
- Top-end: US$70 and upwards
Mexico has it all: sparse desert landscapes, snow capped peaks, crumbling ancient ruins, bustling modern cities, beautiful colonial towns, exclusive luxury resorts and empty tropical beaches. Whatever your personal tastes, Mexico will have something for you. It is a vast country, by far the biggest in Central America, and this is reflected in the huge variety of scenery, people and cultures that can be witnessed throughout its many regions. Mexico is home to around 60 distinct indigenous peoples that have managed to retain their strong identities largely thanks to their rural isolation. As a result, everywhere you travel within Mexico is bound to provide something different and throw up new surprises.
The desert covered north that forms a frontier with the USA could not feel more different when compared to the air-conditioned splendor that lies on the other side of the border. This however, is what makes Mexico such a special and exciting place to visit as the cultural differences will constantly keep you interested and capture your imagination. Further south you can scramble over Mayan ruins nestled in thick jungle accompanied by the soundtrack of an array of exotic wildlife. Mexico City is the country's capital situated right in the center. It is the third largest city in the world and is filled with contrasts as grand colonial buildings appear next to modern glass skyscrapers. If the hustle and bustle gets too much for you though, why not head to the magnificent beaches Mexico has to offer on either its Pacific or Atlantic coasts and relax whilst sipping a cool margarita. Mexico is literally a traveler's paradise.