Learn Spanish » Spanish Schools » Spanish Schools in Latin America » Mexico
Spanish Schools in Mexico
Learn Spanish in Mexico and discover the vibrant traditions and rich history of its culture while experiencing firsthand this spellbinding and varied country. don Quijote offers a range of different immersion programs in three diverse locations in Mexico.
- Guanajuato: Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its untouched colonial buildings, Guanajuato is a colorful city and a truly fantastic place to go and learn Spanish.
- Playa del Carmen: What could be better than basking in the sun with a Spanish book, a stone's throw from stunning white sandy beaches?
- Oaxaca: Elegant, cultural and archaeological, Oaxaca offers the very best of Mexican heritage, tradition and history.
Spanish Courses in Mexico
- Intensive Spanish 20: 20 hours of intense language lessons per week. This is the fast track route to learning Spanish. In small groups, you will discuss interesting and relevant subjects to improve fluency and gain confidence. Bonus: included in this course, take 5 specialized classes of your choice!* Complete your Intensive Spanish Programme by adding any combination of private classes and specialized programmes.
- Intensive Spanish 25: If the Intensive 20 isn't enough for you, you can opt for our Intensive Spanish 25 Course, which includes an extra 5 hours of lessons a week. Bonus: included in this course, take 5 specialized classes of your choice!* Complete your Intensive Spanish Programme by adding any combination of private classes and specialized programmes.
- Private Classes: If intensive learning isn't for you and you'd rather go at your own pace, then you should opt for one of our Private Classes. Individual attention means that classes will be tailored to your specific needs! Choose from One to One Classes, Semi-Private Classes (2-3 students per group), or One to One Online Classes.
- DELE Exam Preparation: If you’re looking to take the DELE exam, come prepare with us with our prep course! Choose between 4 weeks of group or private classes.
- Specialized Programmes: Choose between a huge variety of courses, depending on your personal or professional needs and interests. Some examples include: Medical Spanish, Teacher's Programme, Volunteer Programme, or Leisure Programme. Our Leisure Programme makes learning Spanish fun with exciting activities such as Diving and Snorkeling, Cave Diving, Dancing, Local Cooking and more.**
- Golden Years Programme: For those in their golden years, now is the ideal time to take advantage of our Golden Years Programme! Designed with our more mature students in mind, the programme offers a combination of classroom lessons and rich cultural experiences, all of which you can take at your own pace.
*Choose between the following specialized classes: Business Spanish; Maya Culture, History & Art; Oral Expression and Communication
**Availability of specific Specialized Programmes subject to variation depending on destination. Please consult our don Quijote Price List for more details.
More Information about Mexico
Top-end: US$20 and upwards
Top-end: US$70 and upwards
Mexico has it all: sparse desert landscapes, snow capped peaks, crumbling ancient ruins, bustling modern cities, beautiful colonial towns, exclusive luxury resorts and beautiful tropical beaches. Whatever your personal tastes, Mexico will have something for you. It is a vast country, by far the biggest in Central America, and this is reflected in the huge variety of scenery, people and cultures that can be witnessed throughout its many regions. Mexico is home to around 60 distinct indigenous peoples that have managed to retain their strong identities largely thanks to their rural isolation. As a result, everywhere you travel within Mexico is bound to provide something new, different and surprising.
The desert-covered north that forms a frontier with the United States could not feel more different when compared to the air-conditioned splendor that lies on the other side of the border. This however, is what makes Mexico such a special and exciting place to visit; the cultural differences will constantly keep you interested and capture your imagination. Further south you can scramble over Mayan ruins nestled in thick jungle accompanied by the soundtrack of an array of exotic wildlife. Mexico City is the country's capital situated right in the center. It is the third largest city in the world and is filled with contrasts as grand colonial buildings appear next to modern glass skyscrapers. If the hustle and bustle gets too much for you though, why not head to the magnificent beaches Mexico has to offer on either its Pacific or Atlantic coasts and relax whilst sipping a cool margarita? Mexico is truly a paradise for the curious traveller.